top of page

Group

Public·300 members
Greg Haynes
Greg Haynes

Smart Choice 2 Workbook Answer Key: A Review

Smart Choice 2 Workbook Answer Key: A Review

If you are looking for a workbook that can help you improve your English skills, you might want to check out Smart Choice 2, a four-skills course for adult and young adult learners[^1^]. This workbook provides additional practice of all the vocabulary and grammar covered in the student book, as well as extra reading, listening, and pronunciation exercises[^2^]. In this article, we will review the features and benefits of the Smart Choice 2 workbook and provide the answer key for each unit.

smart choice 2 workbook answer key

Features and Benefits of Smart Choice 2 Workbook

The Smart Choice 2 workbook is designed to complement the student book and provide extra practice and reinforcement of the language learned in class. The workbook has several features and benefits that make it a smart choice for learners, such as:

• It follows the same structure and topics as the student book, making it easy to use alongside the main course.

• It offers a variety of exercises that target different skills and learning styles, such as matching, gap-filling, multiple choice, true/false, crossword puzzles, word searches, etc.

• It includes self-study listening activities that can be downloaded or streamed from the media center[^3^], allowing learners to practice their listening comprehension and pronunciation at their own pace.

• It provides clear and concise explanations of the grammar points covered in each unit, as well as examples and tips to help learners avoid common mistakes.

• It contains a progress check at the end of each unit, which helps learners review and consolidate what they have learned.

• It comes with access to online practice[^4^], which provides up to 30 hours of additional course-correlated practice activities and the chance to communicate with other learners and teachers through email and discussion board.

Smart Choice 2 Workbook Answer Key

To help you check your answers and monitor your progress, we have provided the answer key for each unit of the Smart Choice 2 workbook below. You can also download the answer key as a PDF file from this link: Smart Choice 2 Workbook Answer Key PDF.

Unit 1: Getting to Know You

Vocabulary: A) 1. c 2. b 3. d 4. a B) 1. e 2. f 3. c 4. b 5. d 6. a C) 1. hobbies 2. interests 3. personality 4. appearance D) 1. outgoing 2. shy 3. friendly 4. serious E) 1. tall 2. short 3. thin 4. heavy F) Across: 3. curly 5. beard Down: 1. bald 2. straight 4. mustache

Grammar: A) 1. are you from? / I'm from Brazil. / Where do you live? / I live in Rio de Janeiro. / What do you do? / I'm a teacher. / How old are you? / I'm twenty-five years old. / What are your hobbies? / I like playing soccer and reading books. / What are you interested in? / I'm interested in history and politics. / What's your personality like? / I'm friendly and outgoing. / What do you look like? / I'm tall and thin, with curly brown hair and green eyes.

B) Subject pronouns: he, she, they Object pronouns: him, her, them Possessive adjectives: his, her, their Possessive pronouns: his, hers, theirs C) Subject pronouns: I, you Object pronouns: me, you Possessive adjectives: my, your Possessive pronouns: mine, yours D) Subject pronouns: we Object pronouns: us Possessive adjectives: our Possessive pronouns: ours E) Subject pronouns: it Object pronouns: it Possessive adjectives 0efd9a6b88

https://www.ghluxe.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/112b3061-e65c-4c60-892a-34c0ab88506d

https://www.khalilwomack.com/group/lovers-of-all-things-cool/discussion/9ce6fb92-ff23-4cad-a13d-1f7c1a5198ea

https://www.lyfecreate.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/61bdd7ce-313b-4c76-b7f0-e5c6105177bd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page