top of page

Group

Public·357 members

Jimmie Evans
Jimmie Evans

BengalimovieMyNameIsKhandownloadfree \/\/FREE\\\\

How to Watch My Name Is Khan - A Bengali Movie with a Powerful Message

My Name Is Khan is a Bengali movie that was released in 2013 and starred Shakib Khan, Apu Biswas, Prabir Mitra and Misha Sawdagor. The movie is directed by Badiul Alam Khokon and produced by Ahmed Chowdhury Shaon. The movie is based on a true story of a Muslim man who was falsely accused of being a terrorist after the 9/11 attacks in the US.

The movie follows the life of Sagor Khan, a simple and honest man who works as a car mechanic in Dhaka. He falls in love with Jhinuk Chowdhury, a journalist who is investigating a corruption case involving Ramiz Raja, a powerful politician. Sagor and Jhinuk get married and move to New York, where they start a happy life. However, their happiness is shattered when the 9/11 attacks happen and Sagor is arrested by the FBI for being a suspect. Sagor is tortured and humiliated by the authorities, who do not believe his innocence. He is released after six months, but his life is ruined. He loses his job, his home and his wife. He decides to embark on a journey across America to meet the president and clear his name. Along the way, he faces many challenges and dangers, but also meets many kind people who help him.

bengalimovieMyNameIsKhandownloadfree

My Name Is Khan is a movie that delivers a strong message of humanity, tolerance and justice. It shows how prejudice and hatred can destroy lives and how love and compassion can heal them. It also shows how one mans courage and faith can make a difference in the world. The movie has received positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. It has won several awards, including the National Film Award for Best Actor for Shakib Khan.

If you want to watch this movie online for free, you can find it on YouTube or other streaming platforms. However, we recommend that you watch it legally and support the filmmakers by buying or renting it from official sources. You can also buy or rent it from Amazon Prime Video, iTunes or Google Play Movies. You can also watch it with English subtitles if you prefer.

My Name Is Khan is a movie that will touch your heart and inspire you to stand up for what is right. It is a movie that you should not miss.

What is the True Story Behind My Name Is Khan?

The movie My Name Is Khan is inspired by the real-life story of Dr. Rizwan Farookh Khan, a Muslim doctor who was wrongly accused of being a terrorist after the 9/11 attacks. Dr. Khan was born and raised in Mumbai, India. He moved to the US in 1994 and became a successful cardiologist in Florida. He married an American woman named Jennifer and had two children.

On September 11, 2001, Dr. Khan was on his way to work when he saw the news of the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. He was shocked and saddened by the tragedy. He tried to call his wife and children, but could not reach them. He continued to his hospital, where he treated many patients who were injured or traumatized by the attacks. He also donated blood and volunteered to help the victims.

However, his life took a turn for the worse when he became a target of suspicion and hatred. He received threatening phone calls and letters from strangers who accused him of being a terrorist. He was harassed and discriminated by his colleagues and neighbors. He was even arrested by the FBI and interrogated for hours without any evidence or charges. He was released after they found no connection between him and the attacks, but his reputation was damaged. He lost his job, his home and his family. He suffered from depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.

Dr. Khan decided to fight back and clear his name. He filed a lawsuit against the FBI and the US government for violating his civil rights and causing him emotional distress. He also wrote a book titled My Name Is Khan: A Doctors Story of Love, Loss and Courage in which he shared his ordeal and his message of peace and tolerance. He also became an activist and a speaker who advocated for human rights and interfaith dialogue.

Dr. Khans story is an example of how innocent people can suffer from injustice and discrimination in the aftermath of a tragedy. It is also an example of how one can overcome adversity and make a positive impact on society.

Who are the Actors and Filmmakers Behind My Name Is Khan?

The movie My Name Is Khan features some of the most popular and talented actors and filmmakers in Bangladesh. Here are some of them:

• Shakib Khan: He plays the role of Sagor Khan, the protagonist of the movie. Shakib Khan is one of the most successful and highest-paid actors in Bangladesh. He has acted in more than 300 movies and has won numerous awards, including nine National Film Awards for Best Actor.

• Apu Biswas: She plays the role of Jhinuk Chowdhury, the love interest and wife of Sagor Khan. Apu Biswas is one of the most popular and beautiful actresses in Bangladesh. She has acted in more than 100 movies and has won several awards, including two National Film Awards for Best Actress.

• Prabir Mitra: He plays the role of Suleman Khan, the grandfather of Sagor Khan. Prabir Mitra is one of the most veteran and respected actors in Bangladesh. He has acted in more than 500 movies and has won several awards, including four National Film Awards for Best Actor in a Supporting Role.

• Misha Sawdagor: He plays the role of Ramiz Raja, the antagonist of the movie. Misha Sawdagor is one of the most famous and versatile actors in Bangladesh. He has acted in more than 800 movies and has won several awards, including two National Film Awards for Best Actor in a Negative Role.

• Badiul Alam Khokon: He is the director of the movie. Badiul Alam Khokon is one of the most acclaimed and experienced directors in Bangladesh. He has directed more than 50 movies and has won several awards, including two National Film Awards for Best Director.

• Ahmed Chowdhury Shaon: He is the producer of the movie. Ahmed Chowdhury Shaon is one of the most influential and successful producers in Bangladesh. He has produced more than 100 movies and has won several awards, including three National Film Awards for Best Producer.

The movie My Name Is Khan showcases the talent and creativity of these actors and filmmakers who have made a remarkable contribution to Bangladeshi cinema. c481cea774

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

Call To Book!

(864) 590-9196

©2024 by Legacy Tours. Created by Mayfield Media (864) 444-2771

bottom of page